BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of possibly getting some 22s this summer and love the look of these wheels
Just not sure of how they'd look on the 7
Same type of combo..just color matched to mine
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bmw

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Bmw x6

Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm open to suggestions. Just leaning more towards black lips seeing as though i dont have alot of chrome on my car

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks. Really like the design and the fact that there's some concavity with the wheels. Boing-how is the ride on the MRRs compared to 21s. Think I seen that you had them before. I know theyre not 3pc and that usually means weight. Just weighing options and trying to get a little knowledge on everything. Good not going white face E..not a good look IMO

·
jenkx
712 Posts
I think that style wheel will look sick on your car! Color match the centers to your car with black lips. I'd also wrap the roof of the car in black with a black roof spoiler. I'd also switch out all the emblems to carbon fiber.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
They're sick man! That X6 is ridiculous too, all the bodywork they did on it... Damn! :D

I agree, if you can get your hands on some of them, definitely do it :thumbup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
yea! think black insides and chrome lips is the way to go. im thinkn bout going blk on the inside instead of color matching the silver just think it wont show as good!!

·
the cleanest1
2,632 Posts
Thanks. Really like the design and the fact that there's some concavity with the wheels. Boing-how is the ride on the MRRs compared to 21s. Think I seen that you had them before. I know theyre not 3pc and that usually means weight. Just weighing options and trying to get a little knowledge on everything. Good not going white face E..not a good look IMO
Honestly I didnt notice any difference, i had 21s yes and i had 2 different set of tires on my 21s and the more meat on the tires the more comfortable it is but its not enough to notice it much.
So yeah honestly switching from 21s to 22s I didnt feel any difference. Looks changed alot and i love the current look, thats the look I wanted and im glad i was able to get it.
I love my mrrs, not problems with them, been great wheels so far. Im trying to stay away from potholes and stuff.
The 128s or 22s is the way to go with the 7s. Just my opinion.

·
the cleanest1
2,632 Posts
yea! think black insides and chrome lips is the way to go. im thinkn bout going blk on the inside instead of color matching the silver just think it wont show as good!!
polished center with chrome lip would look good on yours but honestly I'd leave you wheels alone as is, im sure you are tired of the same look but im just saying.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
745- u think i should black center??
TX-think i should drop more than the factory sport height seems pretty low already..love the CV1s
Thanks for the help Boing..funny thing is Ive only had the car for about 3weeks and already ready to spend more money..Came out the store today and walked up to the car and def like the way it looks on the 21s..i just kno it can look alot better seeing some of the rides on here..
Los get that headliner done and post pics..been following and been waitin..my boy is considerin doin that in his challenger. Is the glass/plastic expensive?

thanks everyone

·
the cleanest1
2,632 Posts
745- u think i should black center??
TX-think i should drop more than the factory sport height seems pretty low already..love the CV1s
Thanks for the help Boing..funny thing is Ive only had the car for about 3weeks and already ready to spend more money..Came out the store today and walked up to the car and def like the way it looks on the 21s..i just kno it can look alot better seeing some of the rides on here..
Los get that headliner done and post pics..been following and been waitin..my boy is considerin doin that in his challenger. Is the glass/plastic expensive?

thanks everyone
21s are great wheels, i didnt wanna let go of mine. LOL it was hard no joke but once i did and got something better im happy and glad that i have made the change.
Whats funny is we have a 750 in town, black with all the factory chrome and stuff and he just recently got 21s on his and everytime i see him rolling by im thinking MAN those wheels look sick!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boing sounds like ur voting for me to keep the 128s..going to get this new house together then really focus on the ride..love these forgiatos tho..well see. need some AEs because everytime i see a new model with whites i get a little jelly haha

·
Kerry
216 Posts
Try them out if you end up going with those sell me your 21's!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Try them out if you end up going with those sell me your 21's!!!:rofl:
Damn buddy! You really want some 128's don't you?! :rofl:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
the 128s go nowhere unless your trying to swap for the CV1s :D. would be my backups incase of any mishaps if i get new wheels. Is 125 a wheel a good price for refinishing?

·
the cleanest1
2,632 Posts
Boing sounds like ur voting for me to keep the 128s..going to get this new house together then really focus on the ride..love these forgiatos tho..well see. need some AEs because everytime i see a new model with whites i get a little jelly haha
what im saying is since you bought the car recently keep the 128s for sometime until you get really tired of them. IF you get new ones keep the 128s just like you said, for backup

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got off the phone with AudioCity. They are really pushing these AC Forged wheels and the prices are good. Anyone have any knowledge on these rims. 3pc Designos for 5200 w/ tires. I may just go that route with the 128s Boing so does anyone think 125 a wheels is good price for refinishing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.