BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had time this week to really listen and compare the '17 B&W stereo to the previous B&O stereo from my '14 7 series. This one is definitely better, especially in the high end clarity. In fact, the diamond tweeters are so detailed that I actually had to turn the treble down a bit on the equalizer as it was a bit harsh on some songs. Its definitely the best sound system BMW has had in a 7 series ever.

Also, the wireless Apple CarPlay is awesome. It automatically switches on when you get in the car without having to take the phone out of your pocket!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have had time this week to really listen and compare the '17 B&W stereo to the previous B&O stereo from my '14 7 series. This one is definitely better, especially in the high end clarity. In fact, the diamond tweeters are so detailed that I actually had to turn the treble down a bit on the equalizer as it was a bit harsh on some songs. Its definitely the best sound system BMW has had in a 7 series ever.

Also, the wireless Apple CarPlay is awesome. It automatically switches on when you get in the car without having to take the phone out of your pocket!
Yes, wireless CarPlay is truly awesome. Love the fact that BMW seems to be first to market with that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts