BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm placing an order this weekend for a 2017 X3 - after looking through countless photos and threads, I'm leaning towards Space Grey, Saddle Brown Nevada leather, and Fineline Anthracite Wood Trim. Originally, I thought about Fineline Light but changed my mind.

Any thoughts on this combo?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm placing an order this weekend for a 2017 X3 - after looking through countless photos and threads, I'm leaning towards Space Grey, Saddle Brown Nevada leather, and Fineline Anthracite Wood Trim. Originally, I thought about Fineline Light but changed my mind.

Any thoughts on this combo?
Good Morning Caps.

I bought a 16 X3 in December and got Melbourne Red, Saddle Brown interior with LIGHT Fineline wood trim and it is a knockout. I've gotten many positive comments from strangers while driving and when parked. You go around once in life. :cool: Choose something that will put some pizzaz in your life and that will bring a smile to your face when you walk into your garage. Drab old grey in MHO doesn't cut it and I don't think that the grey and brown are a good combination either. Other than that, the X3 with the M Sport option is fantastic. Don't forget those great options for safety. I got them and they are just great.

Joe:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Saw Space Gray with Saddle Leather, looked great.Ordered it from the factory. Should be here in about 3 weeks. Great choice.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Space gray is a really nice color, I have the black interior, saddle leather is good looking, would rather have that. But the price was right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts