BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15041 - 15060 of 15067 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,042 ·
I was hoping this weekend could be one without work, but the front brakes on the 430GC need to be done, and the power steering hose for the 540 will be here. Also the wife wants the Christmas lights up, and there is a gun and knife show. Like I need more guns and ammo. Lol. Every time I go, I come back with more of something.

·
Wingnut
4,370 Posts
holy frijoles Jim...it dropped to just under $3 a gallon here (regular that is)
saw another "I did this" jb sticker on a gas pump the other day....theyre becoming more prevalent around here

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,046 ·
holy frijoles Jim...it dropped to just under $3 a gallon here (regular that is)
saw another "I did this" jb sticker on a gas pump the other day....theyre becoming more prevalent around here
I just bought 100 of them to use.

Reactions: mattmar1

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I've been going through them quickly, given a few to friends lol.
I wish I had one at the grocery store earlier, their prices have gotten a little nutty.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,048 ·
I've been going through them quickly, given a few to friends lol.
I wish I had one at the grocery store earlier, their prices have gotten a little nutty.
Thats the plan, my neighbor will love putting them all over. FJB! Let’s Go Brandon!

Reactions: bmdubya1198

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
6,830 Posts
$35 for 7.9 gallons today.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,051 ·
Reactions: JimLev

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,052 ·
Special FedEx deliver just for me today!!!!!
Window Wheel Wood Fixture Tire

I almoat can’t believe what I am seeing.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,056 ·
Went overboard with food this year. Oh well, at least I'm not eating for the next two days lol.
Having left overs for the next few days

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
The turkey sandwiches with stuffing and cranberry jelly are my favorite.

Just finished all my Christmas shopping a little while ago. Lots of on-line stores with good discounts.
Bought the hotrod a few presents too.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,059 ·
Doing the brakes for the first time on the 430gc today, I thought I had all the tools. Apparently not, the caliper bracket bolts require the inverted torx bits or e-torx bits. I was thoroughly annoyed, because both cars were partially apart at the same time. I eventually found a place that had them. Lol

·
What Speed Limit?
2,757 Posts
Almost got hit by some prick in a older wrx with a bunch of "hoonigan" crap on it. Really want to slap the s**t out of Ken Block for starting that crap. And I'm sorry it's such a stupid word. There's an even better word though for those people, it's called assholes!

Meanwhile just finished up my Christmas shopping. My family is being cheap this year and buying each other gift cards lol. Don't want to deal with trying to find something each other will like or not get anything on time because of the shipping delays.

15041 - 15060 of 15067 Posts