Just venting after a day in the unending world of "All Goes Wrong" ... I finally got around to replacing my thrust & control arms today, and I'm glad to say as of O'dark:40, all the ball joints are removed. I followed CN90 DIY and another one from Roadfly, ... all in all, went by the book until the right thrust arm shredded TWO of the Harbor Freight ball joint tools. Ingenuity and a loaner set from Advanced Auto Parts finally got me thru the 4th ball joint after about 10 hours of work, tool trips, and time-outs of primortal rage. Should be fitting up the right side parts tomorrow morning ... then wheels-on, level-out, weighting, and final torques ... I care not to do this ever again. Then again, ultimately if this is all I got to whine about, I guess everything's pretty good.