BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I know it's summer here and the chance of rain is very low, but my tires are going to be done soon and I am on a tight budget as I am not working as much as I used to be. My max (per tire) is about 85-95. Yes I know that is pretty low, but I heard that you can get some very decent tires in that price range. Let me know if anyone knows what brand they would recommend. Also, I would just prefer summer tires, as I doubt it will rain that much during "winter" here.

Thanks!

·
Keeping it surreal
43,185 Posts
Hello all,
I know it's summer here and the chance of rain is very low, but my tires are going to be done soon and I am on a tight budget as I am not working as much as I used to be. My max (per tire) is about 85-95. Yes I know that is pretty low, but I heard that you can get some very decent tires in that price range. Let me know if anyone knows what brand they would recommend. Also, I would just prefer summer tires, as I doubt it will rain that much during "winter" here.

Thanks!
Tire Rack used to run a list of close-outs and specials every month, haven`t noticed that in a while, but it might be worth a phone call to them to find out....

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hankook and Kumho make decent tires for the budget-minded. Although these brands are not my first choice, they are good quality tires, and available near your price-point at Tire Rack, and other places. You may wish to avoid maximum performance summer-only tires, since they tend to have a short tread life.

:drive:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Hankook i would recommend, good tires for daily ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts