Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My current BMW lease is due back July 2, 2019 and I would like to be picking up my next BMW (leased) in May 2019 at the Performance Center. I plan on ordering a 530e, (no Individual colors or interiors). How soon should I start contacting dealers to talk numbers and place an order?

·
Registered
2018 X5M
1,714 Posts
You can contact now depending how aggressive you want to deal, as for a May 2019 PCD you would want the vehicle to hit the VDC April 2019(PC won't assign a date until after the VDC has released and then have 4 weeks to choose a PCD date). Allocations are usually assigned the month before, I'm not sure of the demand for a 530e, but figure a mid-March production date which would be released next month (February 2019).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can contact now depending how aggressive you want to deal, as for a May 2019 PCD you would want the vehicle to hit the VDC April 2019(PC won't assign a date until after the VDC has released and then have 4 weeks to choose a PCD date). Allocations are usually assigned the month before, I'm not sure of the demand for a 530e, but figure a mid-March production date which would be released next month (February 2019).
My order is in and my build week is week 11 (3/11 - 3/15).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts