BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone had problems with tinting the windows b/c of the way they roll up/down 1/4 inch? i know it takes about 24-48 hrs for the tint to finally adhere to the window.

also thinking about tinting the entire front windshield (50%-real light) instead of putting the strip across the top (i've been told the strip is not meant for high-end cars).

i've got a black 6 and was going 14% all around, with 50% on the front windshield. any thoughts??

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
1109 said:
anyone had problems with tinting the windows b/c of the way they roll up/down 1/4 inch? i know it takes about 24-48 hrs for the tint to finally adhere to the window.

also thinking about tinting the entire front windshield (50%-real light) instead of putting the strip across the top (i've been told the strip is not meant for high-end cars).

i've got a black 6 and was going 14% all around, with 50% on the front windshield. any thoughts??
Why only 50%? Go all the way and spray paint it completely black. It's the look, isn't it? Seriously, though, I'd be very careful about interfering with your view out the front. You get into a traffic accident and some smart, antsy pants lawyer will use your obscured front windshield view to prove it was all your fault. (And you had been stopped and were rear-ended!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts