BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pic of what a black Z4 would look like with dark black tinted windows. I just bought a 2011 35is black on black M sport and its beautiful, but i also live in Florida and would like my interior to last more than a couple years and not get sunburnt on my face on the drive between Orlando and Tampa... any pics would be appreciated, just would like to get a visual of how it would look before i do the tinting...

·
Viv1
211 Posts

Admittedly not the E89 and not a great shot but 15 seconds on google images gets you only that much :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Windows

I never put the top up on mine unless it rains or is really cold---below 50 degrees.
Wear dark glasses and a cap with a long bill and you'll be ok and have more fun with the wind whistling by your ears! Also turn on the heated seats and the heater blowing down low. I live in vero, so we have the same weather most of the time

·
Registered
171 Posts
lol... below 50.. you guys from FL crack me up. I've driven with the top down in 40 degree weather when it's sunny. There's a reason the thing has a heater, steering wheel and seat warmers.
I never put the top up on mine unless it rains or is really
cold---below 50 degrees.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
question: if the car has seat heaters does it automatically have steering wheel heater built in? on another note, yes 50 degrees is freezing to us, time to break out the leather jackets when it dips down that low... i wouldnt want to have this car in a area that is icey/snowy, would take all the fun out of opening it up and making use of its incredible suspension and handling, is that a oxymoron? :bigpimp:

·
Freude am Fahren
682 Posts
Heated seats are available as a stand-alone option (494) or as part of the Cold Weather Package (ZCW). The heated steering wheel is not available as a stand-alone option, it can only be had with the Cold Weather Package, which also gets you retractable headlight washers and the storage package and pass through loading system in additon to the heated seats and steering wheel.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got 30% tint all around even on front windshield today, looks gorgeous, will post a few pics in the next couple days...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts