BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I heard from the dealer that my 535xi will be ready for me to pick up this upcoming weekend. I am very excited needless to say, and I'm getting all of my so-called ducks in a row. After reading about the "bubbles" that are appearing in the tires, I am going to get the tire insurance, most definitely. Curious to know if the tire insurance covers suspension components. If anyone can answer this question, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Well, I heard from the dealer that my 535xi will be ready for me to pick up this upcoming weekend. I am very excited needless to say, and I'm getting all of my so-called ducks in a row. After reading about the "bubbles" that are appearing in the tires, I am going to get the tire insurance, most definitely. Curious to know if the tire insurance covers suspension components. If anyone can answer this question, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
I think the suspension components should be covered under regular factory warranty.

If I am not wrong there is a default warranty for the tires from tire manufacturer... Check with your dealer to be sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason why I am asking is because a nasty pothole bottomed out my current 335i two years ago. My tire and my rim were toast... along with the suspension. Sadly, I didn't have tire insurance... so even though I don't envision this happening again (fingers crossed), I just want to be prepared. My own car insurance covered the damage incurred by the pothole. I do believe that there is a default warranty of the tires, but I'll check most definitely, thanks!

Yes, I am very excited to get her this weekend. It's a big change for this three series girl to graduate to a five series, but I'm looking forward to it. Will most definitely post photos for sure. Don't worry gmith999, that extra week will fly by for you! Looking forward to seeing photos of your new ride, too. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.