BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The more you can tell the forum about what you're looking for in your tires/what you're trying to improve on over your old tires, the better our recommendations can be. What size are you running? What are your driving conditions?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the factory sports package with bridgestone Potenza 225/45/17. Currently at little over 30K miles. Looking for something that has little more tread life and still retain the same performance (if possible). I'm in So Cal, so the driving condition is mostly dry. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
blizzak tires?

the factory tires on my '02 325ci w/ sport package lasted til last fall, i replaced them with all weather tires that were so similar to my blizzak snow tires that i no longer need the snows....had i known i would have put the "snows" on and left em on. but now i have a set of blizzak tires with <7000 miles in storage. let me know if you're interested....i've got them listed in the classifieds of this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.