BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,463 Posts
If you have to choose a tire would it be Goodyear Eagle GT or Sumitomo HTR Z III.
Just pick the cheaper of the two and call it a day! :bigpimp:

· Registered
2,653 Posts
If without any research, i would go for GoodYear because never heard of that other,

but after reading those tests i might consider Sumitomo seriously also.

Have Continental ContiPremiumContact under mine, but they were chosen by previous owner and allmost completely gone already.
Thinking of getting Pirelli Cinturato P7 next time, late this fall or early spring.

· Registered
8,076 Posts
Asking about tires is like asking about oil... Lots of opinions.
Mine is that tires are the only thing that make contact with the road and it's one of the most critical safety component of the car. Get the best you can afford.

· Registered
145 Posts
I had Eagle GTs on my 323Ci before I just bought new Yokohama's. I dont have any complaints about the Goodyears. They gripped tight and lasted something like 30k miles. Id recommend them. Not too terrible price wise either.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Honestly its all about preference with tires. I said screw longevity and durability for some grippy tires. My best suggestion is go to treadsource.com for great deals.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Bimmer App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.