BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally here, at least I got to see it yesterday. Delivery is tomorrow morning. Full report then.

I did notice that in the tire lottery I got Bridgestone Turanzas.

Anyone know anything about these tires? :dunno:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I had really bad experience with them. They're pretty sticky, but got to be LOUD AS HELL as the tire wear. Got a flat on the 2nd day after delivery, and one of the front tires developed some nasty bubbles.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The HACK said:
I had really bad experience with them. They're pretty sticky, but got to be LOUD AS HELL as the tire wear. Got a flat on the 2nd day after delivery, and one of the front tires developed some nasty bubbles.
Thanks Hack, I guess I should start planning for replacements.

Did the dealer warranty them for you?

·
Chewbaca is a pimp!
236 Posts
I have them. Came with my 00 Ci. I haven't had any problems with them. I think they are great tires, pretty sticky, good in wet too. I have 18K on them and wear is good. Road noise is fine. I don't have anything to compare them to but I do like them...:confused:

·
Registered
979 Posts
If you mean the Turanza ER30's, they are a pretty good tire. Plenty of grip, not really noisy. I have about 23,000 miles on my front set, with possibly about another 2000 miles left in them.

I got a flat on one of my rears at 19,500 and I replaced them with the Falken Azenis Sport. Those are excellent tires, incredible grip, going to order them for my front soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts