BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for new tires for my '03 530i. I want to spend about $150 each, mounting and balancing excluded. Is there a thread published?

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App

·
Older than old school
4,461 Posts
Use the search function in your browser to find the tire threads in "the very best links" sticky at the top of the first page of the forum. This topic has been hashed and re-hashed to a fare-thee-well. It's a good bet that someone has said something that will resonate with what you're looking for.

·
Registered
15,638 Posts
... or, go to tirerack.com, and compare your current tires to what else is available.

·
Seek to understand,^Value
25,199 Posts
Is there a thread published?
Not a single one. Buying or choosing tires is a rarity for the E39 since they're filled with lifetime nitrogen. Plus, Bimmerfest doesn't highlight every single time the word tyres is found with a link to where to get them.

But, as bobdmac said, you 'might' find something cleverly hidden in the bestlinks sticky (the first thread of this forum).

Maybe something like this:
- How to logically choose tires by the numbers (1) (2) or by user recommendations (1) & where to buy your tires in the USA (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts