BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tischer BMW is proud to announce the BMW Portable Navigation System based on the Garmin nuvi 360 for all E90/91/92/93 3 Series!!!

This BMW Portable Navigation System (based on the Garmin nuvi 360) comes preloaded with highly detailed City Navigator maps containing detailed road maps throughout the entire United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The system also features a complete BMW Center database as well as nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, and attractions. The map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping.

Navigation is just the beginning. The BMW Portable Navigation system also includes many "must have" entertainment and travel tools including:

• Bluetooh Handsfree Calling
  • MP3 player
  • JPEG picture viewer
  • World travel clock with time zones
  • Currency converters and more.

In addition, option software packages such as the Language Guide and Travel Guides are available for purchase at www.garmin.com/products/bmw/.

Moreover, installation kits are available as a separate part to give existing Garmin nuvi 350 or 360 owners the ability to custom fit their current system into their BMW E90/91/92/93's. Installation kit is part # 65900429403 (MSRP 175.00, online 150.00).

For pricing and to place orders...Click Here!!!

Thank you bimmerfest members for your continued support! :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Perhaps you can help me. I purchased the BMW installation kit for hardwiring my Garmin 360 into my new 328i, and had it professionally installed. The Garmin 360 worked perfectly before it was mounted in the BMW-wired cradle. When the cradle was given power, the Garmin did not come on, and has not come on ever since. It won't work at all, not on the cradle or off; not on battery power or with its own power cord. The installer said the cradle is putting out 5 volts, so what could have happened? Did the cradle/BMW wiring kit fry my Garmin 360, or does the 360 just need to be reset? If so, how is that done? Just pressing the reset button on the back of the Garmin has not done anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts