BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jon: I am seriously interested in ordering a 330i with sport and premium, Titanium Silver with Natural Brown. The only problem: I've never seen this color combination before. Do you have any pictures of a 330i in this combo? And what do you think of matching a Nat. Brown interior with a Tit. Silver exterior? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
A friend has a 2001 330Ci with the silver/tan combination. It is unique, and looks really "Euro". I've also seen Ferraris with the same combo. Very cool!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this combination would look great, but I really would prefer to see some pics before ordering. Jon, if you have any pics I would certainly appreciate it!

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
The natural brown comes with black trim on the upper door panels, the portion of the dash board near the windshield and with black carpeting making the coordination with a color like the silver very good. I've got the brown with steel gray exterior and have gotten many compliments.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
Dan said:
I think this combination would look great, but I really would prefer to see some pics before ordering. Jon, if you have any pics I would certainly appreciate it!
Sorry - no pics...

:(

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jon - thanks for responding. You are a great source of information for all of us. What do you think of my color combination, and would you consider ordering a Tit. Silver/Nat. Brown 330i for stock?

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
Dan said:
What do you think of my color combination, and would you consider ordering a Tit. Silver/Nat. Brown 330i for stock?
Personally, I think that it would look cool!

I am a bit reluctant to order it for stock, though...

I'd love to see some pics of it.

I do have a customer with a Titanium Silver / Sand 540i
on order. When that one gets here I'll shoot it.

:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
We just picked up our 2003 330i titanium silver with natural brown. we think that it looks really great. I'll try take some pictures this weekend and post them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, David and congratulations on your new 330i! I can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David: Your car is gorgeous - the Tit. Silver goes perfectly with the NB interior. Enjoy it and thanks for posting your pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts