Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Yeah, Pete and Chris and Tara, what's up ? Are you coming?

So ChrisTO, you looking forward to meeting all those "sickfinga", "shotta", et all guys? :D Funny bunch, I think ;)

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've met some of them before at the BMW CC autocross in Concord before, the group is probably more like the e46fanatics crowd(really into mods).

you going to the cruise yourself?

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
I just PM'd Chris and he can't go this weekend. :( It really sucks because I want to come out there and hang, but its no fun driving out alone. My housemate has no $$ so he can't go either. If I can find someone to go, I'd like to come out there.

Where in relation to B-lo is that Maxbimmer cruise? Is it close to TO or closer to me?

Like I said, I still want to come out there, it will just be more fun if I have someone with me.

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's north of Brampton in Caledon...it's not around the corner from b-lo unfortunately. :cry:

well if u decide to venture up for the weekend u know Rost and I will be up for hanging with you. let us know either way. :bigpimp:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Chris - if you're going to that cruise I'll go too :) If not, I'll probably spend the weekend helping my parents finish up decorating/furnishing their place.

This is an awesome time to drive though. Cold air = more power! :thumbup:
Although my parents were in that area on monday and they saw LOTS AND LOTS of cops :rolleyes: So the fun might be spoiled.

Pete, sadly I don't have a place to crash... 2 bedroom condo :yikes:

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rost - i'll call u if i can wake my a** up in time. i'm at a wedding the night before. :tsk:

rost12 said:
Chris - if you're going to that cruise I'll go too :) If not, I'll probably spend the weekend helping my parents finish up decorating/furnishing their place.

This is an awesome time to drive though. Cold air = more power! :thumbup:
Although my parents were in that area on monday and they saw LOTS AND LOTS of cops :rolleyes: So the fun might be spoiled.

Pete, sadly I don't have a place to crash... 2 bedroom condo :yikes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts