BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today... Is My Day!

2516 Views 39 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  TXSTYLE
It's my Birthday! :clap: I stop counting after 40 :eek: but I'm 42 today case you're wondering. ;)

So we celebrated yesterday after Church with a Surprise Lunch Party @ home courtesy of my lovely wife. Few very close friends & fams. Then today just Me, her and the boys at one of my favorite places to eat: Cristina's in Frisco.

~ BigMarcus
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Happy B day Tx. Mines was on the 17th.
^^ Thx man! Lot's of folks Birthdays are in July.

Oh speaking of... Another guys birthday today you may have heard of...

Happy birthday Tx! God bless. Great pics

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
Happy birthday Tx. Mine was the 14th, but it was a couple of decades past 42......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , & I Hope you have many more to celebrate :thumbup:
Thank you guys. A blessing the Lord has granted me (and all of us) to be here. The older I get, the more humbled I become. :)

@ Kamdog. Man there are sooooooo many friends and fams of mine with birthdays in July! Happy belated birthday.

~ Big Marcus
That dessert was Vanilla bean ice cream covered in toasted coconut and spooned with caramel and chocolate sauce. It was "off the rack"
Oh and if you noticed... Not one but two Cakes! #sabotageddietforreal
July is the best.

I never went to school on my birthday, and I was usually on vacation on my birthday. :thumbup:
Happy birthday, TX. I don't drive a 7 series but I love to read your posts!
Yeah, TX, I did the same as you did after 40, and I stopped there, just waiting for my boys to catch up with me, hahaha...

Happy B-Day, TX!!!
It's my Birthday! :clap: I stop counting after 40 :eek: but I'm 42 today case you're wondering. ;)

So we celebrated yesterday after Church with a Surprise Lunch Party @ home courtesy of my lovely wife. Few very close friends & fams. Then today just Me, her and the boys at one of my favorite places to eat: Cristina's in Frisco.

~ BigMarcus
Cute family. :)

Happy b-day Marcus.
Happy Birthday...looks like you had a good time with family and friends :thumbup:
Happy bd man. All the best to u and ur loved ones
Muchos gracias fellas! I'm very humbled and blessed.

Happy birthday, TX. I don't drive a 7 series but I love to read your posts!
Thanks man. Nice to hear that.

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.