BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this thread is a positive start for anyone reading this. I will start it today.

Today my 535i smoked a Honda Civic with a huge wing on the back and a Chevy Avalanche with 22" wheels. The Avalnache was reving HIS motor at a light by the old Wixom, mi Ford plant. The light turned green and he took off. I laughed a little then dropped the pedal. It was great. I flew by him and even took the on ramp at warp speed Cptn Sulu. The civic was not even worth mentioning. What a tool. ON the downside, I was taking my car in to have the dealer refinish my wheels after the scratched them during a free rotation. LOL. OK. Who's next. My JB3 has been shipped and I am camped at the mailbox.......Who's next..Bring it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I hope this thread is a positive start for anyone reading this. I will start it today.

Today my 535i smoked a Honda Civic with a huge wing on the back and a Chevy Avalanche with 22" wheels. The Avalnache was reving HIS motor at a light by the old Wixom, mi Ford plant. The light turned green and he took off. I laughed a little then dropped the pedal. It was great. I flew by him and even took the on ramp at warp speed Cptn Sulu. The civic was not even worth mentioning. What a tool. ON the downside, I was taking my car in to have the dealer refinish my wheels after the scratched them during a free rotation. LOL. OK. Who's next. My JB3 has been shipped and I am camped at the mailbox.......Who's next..Bring it!
You actually smoked a Chevy Avalanche??? wow, that's impressive!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Today my 535i smoked a Honda Civic with a huge wing on the back and a Chevy Avalanche with 22" wheels.
:yikes:

An Avalanche and a Civic...very nice...you are now ready for bigger game, like maybe a Nissan Pathfinder.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
i hope this thread is a positive start for anyone reading this. I will start it today.

Today my 535i smoked a honda civic with a huge wing on the back and a chevy avalanche with 22" wheels. The avalnache was reving his motor at a light by the old wixom, mi ford plant. The light turned green and he took off. I laughed a little then dropped the pedal. It was great. I flew by him and even took the on ramp at warp speed cptn sulu. The civic was not even worth mentioning. What a tool. On the downside, i was taking my car in to have the dealer refinish my wheels after the scratched them during a free rotation. Lol. Ok. Who's next. My jb3 has been shipped and i am camped at the mailbox.......who's next..bring it!
speechless!!!

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok ok. Quit breaking my balls. I only live a few miles from the dealership. Not alot of action on the way there. And FYI that civic had fast looking wheel covers and a huge wing lol. The point was to post about OUR cars crushing other vehicles no matter what they were. Instead of being D-bags, you could have posted about your BMW domination.

·
karate monkey
147 Posts
Ok ok. Quit breaking my balls. I only live a few miles from the dealership. Not alot of action on the way there. And FYI that civic had fast looking wheel covers and a huge wing lol. The point was to post about OUR cars crushing other vehicles no matter what they were. Instead of being D-bags, you could have posted about your BMW domination.
You're right, of course, although it did make for some amusing reading. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
haha FUNNY THREAD!!!! I feel you DC ... its all about the BMW Domination !!!! and trust me , I know ... that civic, the Wing added 5 HP's to it!!!! HAHA !!! Thanks for the post ... BTW ... when you are sitting at a Red Light .. and a civic or pathfinder are next to you Revving their engines .. YOU ALREADY WON THAT BATTLE SINCE YOU ARE DRIVING A BMW while they arent !!!!!!! THATS A FACT !!!!! Enjoy the Ultimate Driving Machine brotha!

O.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha FUNNY THREAD!!!! I feel you DC ... its all about the BMW Domination !!!! and trust me , I know ... that civic, the Wing added 5 HP's to it!!!! HAHA !!! Thanks for the post ... BTW ... when you are sitting at a Red Light .. and a civic or pathfinder are next to you Revving their engines .. YOU ALREADY WON THAT BATTLE SINCE YOU ARE DRIVING A BMW while they arent !!!!!!! THATS A FACT !!!!! Enjoy the Ultimate Driving Machine brotha!

O.
Ok. That's more like it. It was funny. I'm lining up the bimmer with my 67 gto tomorrow and with my 98 firebird to see who takes the flag. Gto has a monster 462 but weighs two tons. We'll see. Anybody else install JB3-civic edition? I'm dying to get out there and race another 535 or 335.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ok. That's more like it. It was funny. I'm lining up the bimmer with my 67 gto tomorrow and with my 98 firebird to see who takes the flag. Gto has a monster 462 but weighs two tons. We'll see. Anybody else install JB3-civic edition? I'm dying to get out there and race another 535 or 335.
Dude, so does your 535i. Almost (3660 w/mt, 3703 w/at) :D

dj

·
Hawks RULE!
1,166 Posts

Welcome to the Fest, DetroitCity!

Sorry the leghumpers came out in full force to greet you. There's an "ignore" feature that works nicely if you choose not to read their feedback. :p

Enjoy your 535 however you choose. Maybe aim for a more even match when you're out and about, though?

Cheers-

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Kill threads = stupid

Kill Threads over Hondas and SUVs = totally retarded

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Kill threads = stupid

Kill Threads over Hondas and SUVs = totally retarded
Retarded? Noo...I must say I laughed my arse off when I read this, but I thought it was awesome! Obviously he is a brand new owner and is flapping his wings for the first time and is genuinely excited about killing his first mouse! Wait til he realizes he is a falcon with a LOT more kills comin' his way!

As for kill threads being stupid? Why? They are positive and harmpless! Without these, all we'd read about are the same downer posters who rehash HPFP replacements over and over.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm with you PolkNole....let detroitcity have his fun. It is harmless and I for one LOVE to drive my car and a little domination while behind the wheel can get your pulse going. :eek:)
I had the unfortunate circumstance of having to drive a Nissan Rogue rental around the Denver area for the past 2 days...I could not wait to get back behind the wheel of my car. Ever see the back window of the Rogue? It's like a porthole!!! Happy Driving everyone!!

·
Glory Glory!!
184 Posts
talk about killers...

just getting on the highway the other day when a 2008 vette comes up beside me and levels out with me. needless to say I had to punch it (not much traffic in Lubbock) and blew right past his ass already going 70 mph. :drive:

gotta feel good when your 530 can go from 70 to 100 in lickity split!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
talk about killers...

just getting on the highway the other day when a 2008 vette comes up beside me and levels out with me. needless to say I had to punch it (not much traffic in Lubbock) and blew right past his ass already going 70 mph. :drive:

gotta feel good when your 530 can go from 70 to 100 in lickity split!
Let me get this straight, you smoked a 08 vette with your 530i, is that what your trying to make us believe in your post?:confused:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I have a 370 Z on my ass one time and with a little bit of driving experinece I smoked him . that car is fast and the other day witha CLS and damn this car has balls.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,753 Posts
Actually, his 530i smoked a ZR1, to be exact....
And the 530's owner smoked crack.

I got my own kill story today. Some moron in a 535 wanted to race me on Route 3. Clogged up the left lane going 80, slowed down to 70 every time he came up on slower traffic, then sped up as soon as he was clear. So I dropped the ///M3 down from 6th to 4th, mashed the loud pedal and dusted his azz. Shifted up to 5th about 95 and he just disappeard in my rear view. I never even had to punch the M button.

Am I a cool macho dude or what?

Moral of the story: there's always someone with a bigger house, a bigger boat, a younger, blonder wife or a FASTER CAR. Kill stories are stupid and juvenile.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts