Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
It was very easy. Dropped by the dealer at 9.30am, we talked with my client advisor a bit over a cup of coffee and some pralines :D.

They are going to send the papers to BMW Financial Services for approval. I'll be receiving the lease documents and the contract for signature in the next two weeks.
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
It was very easy. Dropped by the dealer at 9.30am, we talked with my client advisor a bit over a cup of coffee and some pralines :D.

They are going to send the papers to BMW Financial Services for approval. I'll be receiving the lease documents and the contract for signature in the next two weeks.
Leasing again:confused: Start looking into import requirements ASAP, I can think of a few of us who might be interested in buying it out:) We know if will be well taken care of:thumb:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
DaveN323i said:
Pralines? Like these? http://store.yahoo.com/lorettaspralines/

But for the EUROs that you are drowning them, I would expect maybe a nice bottle of Don Perignon?

I guess 800 cars a year qualifies them as mass manufacturer :bigpimp:
Hehe, yes like those pralines :)

As for the EUROs, I'm not buying the car. It's a 36-months lease and I'll turn it in after. (to buy a 635ci :D)
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

Leasing again:confused: Start looking into import requirements ASAP, I can think of a few of us who might be interested in buying it out:) We know if will be well taken care of:thumb:
You think I should move to PA ? And bring my car along ?
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


You think I should move to PA ? And bring my car along ?
Absolutely :D

There are 2 homes in my neighborhood for sale:p Shall I may some inquiries:dunno:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome.

But since the SoCal and Florida guyz/galsl drove me crazy with those palm tree and beach pictures, I'd consider to move to California, cuz it never rains in Southern California (that's how the song goes, at least :D)

No offense intended :)
 

·
Rest in peace, Coach
Joined
·
9,106 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

But since the SoCal and Florida guyz/galsl drove me crazy with those palm tree and beach pictures, I'd consider to move to California, cuz it never rains in Southern California (that's how the song goes, at least :D)

No offense intended :)
Oh it rains in So Cal...Only after you wash your car.
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
The HACK said:
Oh it rains in So Cal...Only after you wash your car.
I can live with it. Here, it rains before, during and after you wash your car :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
But the traffic, smog, bankrupt power companies, and all the other stuff ya gotta put up with for a little sun... Come to Seattle, it's better! AND you can party with Rip and I!!! :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
in_d_haus said:
AND you can party with Rip and I!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Hmm, that's a good point to think over it again :D

But, I think I'll go with California, even it rains after the car-wash :D
 

·
King of Rear Clunks
Joined
·
12,903 Posts
It feels like winter here in LA today. 66F and overcast. So dreary... :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
So Cal has that bad traffic, freeway shootings... etc... And we all know Miami and Germans DON'T mix (wear a flak jacket)

Seattle loves everyone! We got Starbucks! We have our own Bavarian village, Leavenworth (no, not like the Kansas one) and many microbrewerys, L.A. ya got "Budweiser" (shiver)

It's god's country!
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Tomorrow I'll go and grab a big California map. :D
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
in_d_haus said:
So Cal has that bad traffic, freeway shootings... etc...
Freeway shootings ? WOW! That sounds fun :D

Do you think I can install a turret and a small gun on the Alpina ?
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Und wir sprechen Deutsch! L.A. sprechen Ebonics!
Oops ! what is Ebonics ? :D
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top