BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Took a drive to the state park today...

1123 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Pete Teoh
Beautiful day for a drive... so I hopped in the Bimmer and drove down some windies to the state park. I'm still impressed at how well the Bimmer handles the curves every time I push it to the limits.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
pete, surely you took some more scenic pics than that? lookin good
right back at ya' california style :)

Does my rear look fat in this picture?

Here's my A** end. :D

Attachments

did u bring your speedy or SeMP?

--Andrew
Speedy... seems more appropriate for the ocassion :thumb:
ayn said:
did u bring your speedy or SeMP?

--Andrew
Yeah! definitely... a friend of mine has a Daytona... I much prefer Speedy to that... probably because of its association with NASCAR... =) I love your replica and the new BA's... too bad the latter are a little pricey...

--Andrew
Pete Teoh said:

Speedy... seems more appropriate for the ocassion :thumb:
The only way to appreciate bimmers, other than race tracks.

Attachments

Pete
I just spent the weekend near Holland/Saugatuck and I must say that I am jealous of the roads you have over there. The roads in Chicago are sooo boring in comparison. I just wanted to get out and drive every chance I could. Of course I am going to have to scrub the front of my car from all the bugs on the front, ewww.
Great pic... where was that taken at?
ezsce46 said:
The only way to appreciate bimmers, other than race tracks.
That area is very nice. I love downtown Saugatuck. Not all roads in MI are great though... lots of pot holes in most places. :(
TranceLvr said:
Pete
I just spent the weekend near Holland/Saugatuck and I must say that I am jealous of the roads you have over there. The roads in Chicago are sooo boring in comparison. I just wanted to get out and drive every chance I could. Of course I am going to have to scrub the front of my car from all the bugs on the front, ewww.
Thanks Pete, it was taken at Highway 2 Angeles Forest in SoCal,
a true sports car heaven. But has way too many cops and V1 is pretty much useless on those twisties.:thumb:
Pete Teoh said:

Great pic... where was that taken at?

Attachments

Speaking of bugs... I washed my car Saturday and had bugs all over the front end after yesterday's drive. When I got home I did an emergency cleaning of the front end with water + Z7... rinsed off and dried, then Z6... Nice and clean again.

Now it looks like rain is imminent. I need to take the afternoon off so I can go home and park the car in the garage. :D
TranceLvr said:
Pete
My car is soo super dirty right now. There is hair in there from my dog, sand from the beach, and the front is plastered in bugs. I am hoping I can clean it before a party I have to go to tonight, assuming it isn't raining. Maybe I will leave work early to do that. :angel:
Pete Teoh said:

Speaking of bugs... I washed my car Saturday and had bugs all over the front end after yesterday's drive. When I got home I did an emergency cleaning of the front end with water + Z7... rinsed off and dried, then Z6... Nice and clean again.

Now it looks like rain is imminent. I need to take the afternoon off so I can go home and park the car in the garage. :D
Good idea... I think every company should institute Bimmer cleaning days for employees to take time off. :D
TranceLvr said:

My car is soo super dirty right now. There is hair in there from my dog, sand from the beach, and the front is plastered in bugs. I am hoping I can clean it before a party I have to go to tonight, assuming it isn't raining. Maybe I will leave work early to do that. :angel:
you guys need to get some scenery in those photos...

Very nice, ride365!
ride365 said:
you guys need to get some scenery in those photos...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.