BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gone Motoring!
2,025 Posts
Pete Teoh said:

Speedy... seems more appropriate for the ocassion :thumb:
Yeah! definitely... a friend of mine has a Daytona... I much prefer Speedy to that... probably because of its association with NASCAR... =) I love your replica and the new BA's... too bad the latter are a little pricey...

--Andrew

·
Registered
954 Posts
Pete
I just spent the weekend near Holland/Saugatuck and I must say that I am jealous of the roads you have over there. The roads in Chicago are sooo boring in comparison. I just wanted to get out and drive every chance I could. Of course I am going to have to scrub the front of my car from all the bugs on the front, ewww.

·
Vegan, not Romulan
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TranceLvr said:
Pete
I just spent the weekend near Holland/Saugatuck and I must say that I am jealous of the roads you have over there. The roads in Chicago are sooo boring in comparison. I just wanted to get out and drive every chance I could. Of course I am going to have to scrub the front of my car from all the bugs on the front, ewww.
That area is very nice. I love downtown Saugatuck. Not all roads in MI are great though... lots of pot holes in most places. :(

·
Vegan, not Romulan
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TranceLvr said:
Pete
Speaking of bugs... I washed my car Saturday and had bugs all over the front end after yesterday's drive. When I got home I did an emergency cleaning of the front end with water + Z7... rinsed off and dried, then Z6... Nice and clean again.

Now it looks like rain is imminent. I need to take the afternoon off so I can go home and park the car in the garage. :D

·
Registered
954 Posts
Pete Teoh said:

Speaking of bugs... I washed my car Saturday and had bugs all over the front end after yesterday's drive. When I got home I did an emergency cleaning of the front end with water + Z7... rinsed off and dried, then Z6... Nice and clean again.

Now it looks like rain is imminent. I need to take the afternoon off so I can go home and park the car in the garage. :D
My car is soo super dirty right now. There is hair in there from my dog, sand from the beach, and the front is plastered in bugs. I am hoping I can clean it before a party I have to go to tonight, assuming it isn't raining. Maybe I will leave work early to do that. :angel:

·
Vegan, not Romulan
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TranceLvr said:

My car is soo super dirty right now. There is hair in there from my dog, sand from the beach, and the front is plastered in bugs. I am hoping I can clean it before a party I have to go to tonight, assuming it isn't raining. Maybe I will leave work early to do that. :angel:
Good idea... I think every company should institute Bimmer cleaning days for employees to take time off. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.