BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
bmwaustin said:
Whoo-Hoo, yeah I must say: Nice car, nice neighborhood!

Enjoy, bmwaustin! ( was wondering why it doesn't look purplish?) :dunno:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RichReg said:
Whoo-Hoo, yeah I must say: Nice car, nice neighborhood!

Enjoy, bmwaustin! ( was wondering why it doesn't look purplish?) :dunno:
the purplish tint show only when it is a bright day not much i would add. i was scpectical about the color, but it freaking awesome.

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
Congrats on the purchase she looks good. What are your impressions so far? Likes or dislikes? I must admit the E90 has grown on me and i CAN see myself in one in the future.

·
Registered
93 Posts
bmwaustin said:
beige, walnut wood, PP, SP and Auto (wife don't drive stick)...
thanks
:thumbup: O.K. these pictures confirm I ordered the right color. Looks like the same color MDX in the garage. Next time teach your wife to drive stick in exchange for not buying a two door M3. Worked for me :D Not really she prefers autos, but lets me enjoy my 6 speeds and drives when she needs to............good wife :)

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
Sparkling Graphite??? I was skeptical when I ordered my E46 in this color, but I just saw one the other day and it is a great color. I'm really excited to take delivery.

Beautiful car too! These pictures are convincing me the E90 is a winner in the styling department.

Congratulations!

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. looking good. The car does look great in that color -especially with that new car shine. Hey what part of Austin is that? I love the Austin limestone house too!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Double Vanos said:
Congrats on the purchase she looks good. What are your impressions so far? Likes or dislikes? I must admit the E90 has grown on me and i CAN see myself in one in the future.
Love it so far
audio system is way cool, have been buring MP3's and WMA's over the weekend.
sport seats hug you like in a race car.
Handling
Bluetooth
Adaptive lights
Steptroic is much better than the E46 very close to stick
Acceleration... hmm wait till it breaks in or loosen up a little bit.

Dislikes:
Smaller in the back then another other car I owned so far (expected but still).
Cup holders right infront of the vents
Start button is in the wrong place, always turn the wipers on when starting or stopping
Need to press 'curr' to view Artist tittle for the current song, the title stay put when you press List.
Radio scan keeps scanning and never stops, need to you manual only.

Will do a lenghty review over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.