BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Took my 330 in for the Moon roof rattle

1098 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Jerry Seinfeld
They tried to adjust it, but the rattle is still there. They ordered new tracks for it, and will install them next week.

Anyone else have experience like this?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
What is rattling?? the glass roof itself?? or the cheap looking plastic privicy inside cover??
I read a bunch about the moonroof problems; everything from the moonroof coming off its tracks, to the headliner sticking inside the roof. How many miles on your car?

The soup nazi was great, if you want a sig here's a quick pic I found . . .

Attachments

I'm sorry. That's what comes from living under a nazi regime.
Soup Nazi said:
They tried to adjust it, but the rattle is still there. They ordered new tracks for it, and will install them next week.

Anyone else have experience like this?
The glass (Assuming its on wheels) rattling in the tracks itself.

My real name is Al Yeganeh, who the Seinfeld character was based on. (Not the actor, the real guy)
DougDogs said:
What is rattling?? the glass roof itself?? or the cheap looking plastic privicy inside cover??
I seen a lot of compliants about the plastic inside cover, but I can't recall any problems with the glass roof itself. Keep us posted with the results
Soup Nazi said:

So did you get a huge kickback or what? And do you own a soup stand?

Maybe I could send a Porsche your way... after all, you did in fact inspire the most popular episode of my show!
Soup Nazi said:

My real name is Al Yeganeh, who the Seinfeld character was based on. (Not the actor, the real guy)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.