BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell me your opinions on the top five after market wheel manufacturers are for the 6 series.

Also, how does Radenergie, Hartge, GPower, and Zone stack up as far as quality wheels?

Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Former Supporting member
825 Posts
Nothing certain to limit me to five. Actually mooost of the wheels that comes for the 6 will look cool IF they fit the "overall look" and setup of each individual car, e.g. certain wheels look superb on black 6's only, but look stupid on Silver or white, others will only fit the car if it already has a body kit installed... etc etc

So actually there is no best thing, its how you make it look Good on ur own setup ;)

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
iforged, bbs, hre, gfg, asanti, forgiato i would say are all good trusted brands

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can you tell me your opinions on the top five after market wheel manufacturers are for the 6 series.

Also, how does Radenergie, Hartge, GPower, and Zone stack up as far as quality wheels?

Thanks in advance for your input.
I like Vellano, NC Forged, GFG, and Hamann.

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
radenergie wheels are very nice
DPE
HRE
BBS
IFORGED

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
who told you to come to the 6er lounge anyways... :p

·
Registered
619 Posts
BBS.... as far as aftermarket goes, if they make BMW's wheels for them... then you know they are good. Then your High end Tuners Alpina ACS Hamann etc

No offence to the American brands but, It seems in America, to sell your aftermarket wheels all you need is a German dictionary! Just pick a word that looks cool and European add a few special characters "Öäôü" and instantly you can charge more for your products because they must be high quality :rofl:

·
Former Supporting member
825 Posts
BBS.... as far as aftermarket goes, if they make BMW's wheels for them... then you know they are good.
:angel:

·
BMWCCA member #399594
165 Posts
top e5 , id give to...

BBS
HRE
DPE
OZ
FISKE

^^^ all usually very light and uber excellent quality, custom sizes and finishes.
stay away from Iforged, their customer service is quickly growing a nasty reputation, and all theyre wheels are straight copies of HRE and DPE. go for quality, fuk bling, lightweight, forgeed, multi-piece wheels, or bust.

While i love ACS, and Hamman and them, theyre wheels are typically very heavy

·
Registered
572 Posts
Just get the most expensive one you can find. that must mean quality.

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
^^^ bingo looool

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing certain to limit me to five. Actually mooost of the wheels that comes for the 6 will look cool IF they fit the "overall look" and setup of each individual car, e.g. certain wheels look superb on black 6's only, but look stupid on Silver or white, others will only fit the car if it already has a body kit installed... etc etc

So actually there is no best thing, its how you make it look Good on ur own setup ;)
Thanks. I was actually interested in which manufacturer produced the best quality wheels. For example, I've seen elsewhere on this forum that Sevus were not a quality wheel. Sooooo....which would you say are the top five after market wheel manufactures?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BBS.... as far as aftermarket goes, if they make BMW's wheels for them... then you know they are good. Then your High end Tuners Alpina ACS Hamann etc

No offence to the American brands but, It seems in America, to sell your aftermarket wheels all you need is a German dictionary! Just pick a word that looks cool and European add a few special characters "Öäôü" and instantly you can charge more for your products because they must be high quality :rofl:
Thanks. I didn't know BBS made wheels for BMW. That's really good to know. I thought BBS was made in the US.

What opinions do you have about Hartge and G-Power?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 52 Posts