Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice car Jason!!

holla at me sometime.. I get down to Linton often, I'll bring the Nikon D1x...

·
Here since day one
7,181 Posts
thanks for posting those pictures Jason . . . it's getting me Psyched to get my new car

It's like $450 for those clears right ? I don't know why they cost so much money !!

Also, is it the reflective type of tint ?

thanks for posting the pics :thumbup:

·
Realtor/Mortgage Broker
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alan F said:
thanks for posting those pictures Jason . . . it's getting me Psyched to get my new car

It's like $450 for those clears right ? I don't know why they cost so much money !!

Also, is it the reflective type of tint ?

thanks for posting the pics :thumbup:

I paid around $415 for the clears from the group buy back in May. The best part is very few people know how to get them. I have had three people put notes on my car asking where I bought them. Very unique.

This tint is non-reflective. It's LLumar PT-18. The guy did an awesome job, the tint goes right to the edge of the window.,

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Alan, that's exactly what you should expect for color on an overcast day. In the sin the paint gets a very nice metallic tinge to it, you will not regret your choice! :thumbup:

Jason, nice shots!

·
Registered
105 Posts
yeah, topaz blue is a strange color. i can look very dull and dark on some days, and sparlkly bright on others. i've taken many photos of my car and sometimes the color looks so different. even in person, the color looks different under certain light conditions. :)

see?
dark:

...and light:

...and really light:

i'm beginning to see more and more topaz blue around here on long island. when i got my car last year, i saw maybe 1 or 2, if that... wave or honk at me if you ever see me around the island, okay?

·
Here since day one
7,181 Posts
webguy330i said:
Alan, that's exactly what you should expect for color on an overcast day. In the sin the paint gets a very nice metallic tinge to it, you will not regret your choice! :thumbup:

Jason, nice shots!
thanks Chris for the support . . . I know this sounds crazy but I am still hoping I made the right choice . . . I have yet to see a 330i with sports package in Topaz yet on the road since I placed my order.

I keep asking myself if I made the right choice . . . so far I think so !!

·
Here since day one
7,181 Posts
325ci.com said:
yeah, topaz blue is a strange color. i can look very dull and dark on some days, and sparlkly bright on others. i've taken many photos of my car and sometimes the color looks so different. even in person, the color looks different under certain light conditions. :)

i'm beginning to see more and more topaz blue around here on long island. when i got my car last year, i saw maybe 1 or 2, if that... wave or honk at me if you ever see me around the island, okay?
I cannot believe your sig :yikes: I had that exact MR2 about 12 years ago . . . It;'s kind of funny but I didn't realize how much lighter in color that MR2 was . . .

Mine was an 85 which I had for 4-5 months . . .

·
Registered
294 Posts
Alan F said:

thanks Chris for the support . . . I know this sounds crazy but I am still hoping I made the right choice . . . I have yet to see a 330i with sports package in Topaz yet on the road since I placed my order.

I keep asking myself if I made the right choice . . . so far I think so !!
Don't worry Alan, us Topaz nuts know you made the right choice. :D

By the way, part of the advantage of owning Topaz Blue is that you don't see it on every other car!

·
Here since day one
7,181 Posts
TopazTim325 said:

Don't worry Alan, us Topaz nuts know you made the right choice. :D

By the way, part of the advantage of owning Topaz Blue is that you don't see it on every other car!
that's a good point . . . I rarely ever saw my exact car (black/black 330Ci) until recently !!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
CCs328Ci said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :flipoff:
Riiiiiight.. Like I'm gunna drive, oh... 12 or 13 HOURS! outta my way to take a pic of your car when you have a very nice digi yourself... hmmmm. :tsk:

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
LilEccentricJ said:

Riiiiiight.. Like I'm gunna drive, oh... 12 or 13 HOURS! outta my way to take a pic of your car when you have a very nice digi yourself... hmmmm. :tsk:
:cry: :bigpimp:

·
Law Enforcer
1,339 Posts
I've always loved topaz blue! Too bad that when I ordered mine last Nov, it's wiring harness burned up at the Oxnard factory. So as a result, I got the Alpine White 330ci shown in the pic below.

M3's a coming! =)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts