Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could it be???
Yes - it be!!

Today I actually drove with the top down - in the dead of winter - for a mid-afternoon jaunt!

We had sunny, blue skies and record temperatures close to 50 degrees (when it should be closer to 20!).

Just wanted to let all you Californians, and Texans, and ... well you know who I'm talking to ... that you're not the only ones who can partake in the pleasures of topless winter motoring :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
sjainon said:
Could it be???
Yes - it be!!

Today I actually drove with the top down - in the dead of winter - for a mid-afternoon jaunt!

We had sunny, blue skies and record temperatures close to 50 degrees (when it should be closer to 20!).

Just wanted to let all you Californians, and Texans, and ... well you know who I'm talking to ... that you're not the only ones who can partake in the pleasures of topless winter motoring :thumbup:

I just can't leave well enough alone:

I'd rather see other topless entitities, but in Montreal. I hear the 'talent' in Montreal is spectacular. :bigpimp:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
=0(
I thought we were talkin NWS!
I have gone topless in 50 degrees with m3 on a sunny day in the midwest.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Whenever I am fortunate enough to drive my 650i (i.e. when it's out of the shop) I always drive it with the top down, unless it is raining. Today, though, as I was driving home, it got a little chilly up in the mountains -- brrr, 63 degrees Farenheit -- and I wished I had put the top up because I did not have a coat on.

But I didn't.

·
Registered
223 Posts
sjainon said:
Could it be???
Yes - it be!!

You will get your wish in a few days! It is going to be 20 in a few days!

Don't miss T.O. much, specially the weather, ever since I moved from there about 10 yrs ago to sunny AZ. Its 75 deg (thats 23+ C) here tomorrow and it will 70+ all week. All I can say is you dont have to shovel sunshine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts