BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fibrenew Guy in Raleigh
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the instructions for the sedan, but the wagon seems to be different in the rear area where the actual ULF module goes. I can't seem to find the 54-pin connector - unless it's buried behind the second-most rear side panel which I am having trouble removing.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
954 Posts
It's under there. If you lift up the metal cargo hooks, underneath you will find a beige plastic cover with a little slot. Use a small slotted screwdriver to release this cover and expose the two T25 Torx screws underneath. Remove both hooks and the 10mm bolt in the rear center of the panel and then it will lift right out. The connections will all be under there.

·
Fibrenew Guy in Raleigh
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tyrone said:
It's under there. If you lift up the metal cargo hooks, underneath you will find a beige plastic cover with a little slot. Use a small slotted screwdriver to release this cover and expose the two T25 Torx screws underneath. Remove both hooks and the 10mm bolt in the rear center of the panel and then it will lift right out. The connections will all be under there.
Ah, so they're under the center panel and not one of the side panels? Hmm, okay, thank you kindly! :thumbup:

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Redshift said:
Ah, so they're under the center panel and not one of the side panels? Hmm, okay, thank you kindly! :thumbup:
Received your email over the weekend, I have specific instructions for the Touring, I'll reply with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts