BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Track inspection in LA/West Valley

822 12
Could anybody, please, suggest a reasonable shop to stamp a track inspection form? My BMW mechanic charges 80 bucks for it, which seems to high. Any comments?

I live between Woodland Hills/Calabasas and Malibu, so Canoga Park, Thousand Oaks and similar locations are prefered.

Thanks! :thumbup:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Try Bimmers Clinic in Reseda.
Also try:

BMW Independent Workshop
Address: 7121 Alabama Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91303
Phone:(818) 346-9363
*******> ********>
What event are you going, if you don't mind me asking? Willowsprings?
Who is that BMW mechanic or what shop? I want to know where NOT to bring my car. That guy is bending people over...
EZ said:
Could anybody, please, suggest a reasonable shop to stamp a track inspection form? My BMW mechanic charges 80 bucks for it, which seems to high. Any comments?

I live between Woodland Hills/Calabasas and Malibu, so Canoga Park, Thousand Oaks and similar locations are prefered.

Thanks! :thumbup:
GT International on Colby. Just south of Olympic, and just west of the 405.

:thumbup:
Thread hijacker! :neener:
rumratt said:
I'm looking for shop to do a pre-track inspection in norther NJ or southern NY. Preferably one that is experienced with E30's, and will let me look over the car together with them so I can learn something.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Thanks.
more likely "thread hi:jack:er"

:angel:
Thanks for the tip! I'll give them a call.

I'm going to Willow Springs. Are you planning to be there?
The HACK said:
Try Bimmers Clinic in Reseda.
This is the one who charges 80 bucks.
Raffi said:
Also try:

BMW Independent Workshop
Address: 7121 Alabama Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91303
Phone:(818) 346-9363
*******> ********>
Watch the Willow Springs April 9 - 10 thread to see who else is going. It'll get more activity as we get closer to the event.
EZ said:
Thanks for the tip! I'll give them a call.

I'm going to Willow Springs. Are you planning to be there?
Actually, The Independent BMW (now Bavarian) Autoshop does a very good job on general repairs. They just nicle and dime on these minor jobs.
liuk3 said:
Who is that BMW mechanic or what shop? I want to know where NOT to bring my car. That guy is bending people over...
Oops! :D
EZ said:
This is the one who charges 80 bucks.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.