Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after two trips to Buttonwillow (once CW, the other CCW) with my 330Ci, I am hooked and am looking for more.
Does anybody have any info on HP driving schools or other track events in or near So Cal?

-T
:yikes:

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
JawKnee Is The Resident Trank Junkie

I autocross alot myself. At his recommendation, I will take on the track sometime soon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
drivingevents.com

Yeah, I've tried that site, but it shows very little in CA, AZ or NV. I know there has to be more going on than what they show.

For example, I did the unlimited laps "school" a couple of weeks ago.
I know they are having another in October, but it is not listed on drivingevents.com. Maybe they don't list schools too far in advance.

-T

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
buttonwillow event

Yeah, I read your writeup last night and looked into the course at BW. How much track time did you get at the one day course?
I saw they have another in June and August.
I will look into the LA event. I went to the SD chapter event in February, that's what got me hooked.
btw-nice writeup

-T

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: buttonwillow event

TC330Ci said:
Yeah, I read your writeup last night and looked into the course at BW. How much track time did you get at the one day course?
I saw they have another in June and August.
I will look into the LA event. I went to the SD chapter event in February, that's what got me hooked.
btw-nice writeup

-T
Thanks, for first timers we got (3) 20 minute section in the morning, and I would say about 4-5 20 minute section in the afternoon. So all in all about 3 hrs of track time, return students got lot more ~4-5 hrs. To me the track time was more than enough as I found myself had to pit a few times to get hydrated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts