BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the BMW NA Owners Circle Web-site where you can keep track of your current and "ordered" vehicles. It allowed me to add my new car by my production number - which I did. When I reviewed my order details, it had all of my options listed, EXCEPT for the Premium Package and Sports Package. I contacted my dealer and asked him to check it out. He responded, "I went on our official site to review the order. Don't worry - It is indeed correct. I verified that everything was included." I think I should be OK, but am still wondering why the Premium Package and Sport Package do not appear as part of the specs of my vehicle on the BMW Owners Circle. Should I be concerned? Any thoughts? Thanks

FYI, the vehicle is currently in "scheduled for production" status, with an October ED date.

·
BMW-addicted
1,335 Posts
mnacht said:
I went to the BMW NA Owners Circle Web-site where you can keep track of your current and "ordered" vehicles. It allowed me to add my new car by my production number - which I did. When I reviewed my order details, it had all of my options listed, EXCEPT for the Premium Package and Sports Package. I contacted my dealer and asked him to check it out. He responded, "I went on our official site to review the order. Don't worry - It is indeed correct. I verified that everything was included." I think I should be OK, but am still wondering why the Premium Package and Sport Package do not appear as part of the specs of my vehicle on the BMW Owners Circle. Should I be concerned? Any thoughts? Thanks

FYI, the vehicle is currently in "scheduled for production" status, with an October ED date.
No need to be concerned. Did you also check the status over the phone? All you need is your production-number. Call 1-800-831-1117 and follow the prompts. The web-site is always a few days behind. If you call during the day, you can talk to a rep. and ask him if he can see all options in question. This rep. knows all the details about your order.

When you customize a car, you basically select a model from a pre-set status that already has various options and a color. The dealer adjusts this car/allocation to match your selection. Right after you placed your order, the owner's circle web-side still shows the original car. A few days later, the system adjusts to the options/color you selected.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.