BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to trade my brushed aluminum interior trim for wood. I have a 2004 330ci convertible. There are 8 pieces: right front dash, left front dash, middle dash, shifter base, right door handle, left door handle, rear passenger armrests (2). I believe the doors and rear armrests are unique to the convertible model, so ideally the swap would come from a convertible.

Here are photos of the dash and the door.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
no they won't work....... verts are different. Call your local BMW parts and just ask, they'll tell you , you can't swap straight across like that. Alot of the parts on BMW's aren't swapable from coupe to sedan or convertable.....their unique parts made just for the specific style....... hope that made sense.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,099 Posts
The others may hate me for pointing out this, but you can get a premium for that trim; you should be asking for cash plus the wood trim. You might want to post this over at E46Fanatics.

btw - this belongs in the classifieds forum.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,099 Posts
Can someone assure me that the wood trim and matte chrome are interchangeable as long as they're both coming from an e46 convertible? Are the pins different or anything?
Yes, they are interchangeable; as long as they're both from 'verts.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The others may hate me for pointing out this, but you can get a premium for that trim; you should be asking for cash plus the wood trim. You might want to post this over at E46Fanatics.

btw - this belongs in the classifieds forum.
Naw......we love u man. Just next time shut up! <----- LOL just kidding.

Listen to him, he's right......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.