BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is included in the price of the M2007 Coupe and Sedan. Anyone know what this is and whether it is included for ED cars too. Do they plan to train the buyer?? (some kind of track event?!)

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,525 Posts
am_ver said:
This is included in the price of the M2007 Coupe and Sedan. Anyone know what this is and whether it is included for ED cars too. Do they plan to train the buyer?? (some kind of track event?!)
Yes, this fee is included on all BMW invoices; the training is for internal operations.

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
I guess if you can afford an M, you can afford another $180 and not whine about it.

·
Registered
827 Posts
"Internal operations"??? Are they talking kidney transplants or something here? Is this something new? Something unique to BMW? What a crock of BS! This is such a tarnish on BMWs reputation for being straightforward and honest. HUGE mistake in my opinion. Slimy bastards, just face up and raise the MSRP if need be. This is crap.

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
stressdoc said:
"Internal operations"??? Are they talking kidney transplants or something here? Is this something new? Something unique to BMW? What a crock of BS! This is such a tarnish on BMWs reputation for being straightforward and honest. HUGE mistake in my opinion. Slimy bastards, just face up and raise the MSRP if need be. This is crap.
Where is the custodian training fee? Or the fee for the electric bill?

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
xspeedy said:
Where is the custodian training fee? Or the fee for the electric bill?
It might go towards the free coffee machine my dealer puts out. Or the loads of BMW brochures sitting around for anyone to take. Or that flat-screen TV in the lounge. Or the gigantic electricity bill needed to power/cool/heat such a massive, glass sales dept.

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Guys, this is not a new fee- it has been part of the invoice price for years. Usually it is just included in the base invoice on the pricing sheets (so it is 180 higher than the true base invoice) but they are now making it a seperate line item. It has also been a seperate line item on the dealer's invoice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So if ED invoice price for 328i is $27720 should we add another $180?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Jon said:
Yes, this fee is included on all BMW invoices; the training is for internal operations.
What about MACO? Does it still apply to the car delivered state side? :rolleyes:

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
932 Posts
xspeedy said:
Yes, just as you would add the delivery charge.
It's funny, I started a thread about this issue just a week earlier, and someone said that the training service fee was not charged on ED. So who's right? :dunno:

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
ddtan said:
It's funny, I started a thread about this issue just a week earlier, and someone said that the training service fee was not charged on ED. So who's right? :dunno:
Perhaps it takes a call to BMWNA.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It was added on mine

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
am_ver said:
Do they plan to train the buyer?? (some kind of track event?!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
90 Posts
ddtan said:
I just ordered a 328i for ED on Tuesday, and I was charged $380...$180 for the training fee and $200 for the beloved MACO fee. Feel the love.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.