BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife's 428 lease is up on November 1st. They are going to waive the last three payments and they are only going to charge me$400 for a big scratch on the bumper. No deduction for some excess mileage and the tires (two of which are original with over 40,000 miles on them)

They are going to transfer my MSDs to the new lease and BWM will send me a check for the difference.

I am leasing the x3 for under invoice before the application of my loyalty credit and my coupon credit.

It's down to two 2016 model year cars that have been located.

My one car has navigation and the other one has the tech package with nav and HUD. The only problem is that the one with the tech package was a hail damaged car.

Should I steer away from the hail damaged car and go for the NAV only?

·
Registered
9 Posts
My wife's 428 lease is up on November 1st. They are going to waive the last three payments and they are only going to charge me$400 for a big scratch on the bumper. No deduction for some excess mileage and the tires (two of which are original with over 40,000 miles on them)

They are going to transfer my MSDs to the new lease and BWM will send me a check for the difference.

I am leasing the x3 for under invoice before the application of my loyalty credit and my coupon credit.

It's down to two 2016 model year cars that have been located.

My one car has navigation and the other one has the tech package with nav and HUD. The only problem is that the one with the tech package was a hail damaged car.

Sounds like they really want you to switch haha. I personally have grown so accustomed to the HUD that i don't think I'd get another BMW without it. I also don't sweat exterior damage due to living in the city. So in my opinion I'd go for the hail damaged one as long as the damage isn't so bad that it looks like a golf ball.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I also find HUD very useful and favor a vehicle with this option.

Have you asked the dealer whether BMW will cover any problems arising during the term of the lease due to the hail damage repair? Try to get it in writing that BMW will be responsible if problems appear due to the hail damage.

If the hail damage repair is not visible and you will have not have any responsibility during the lease or at lease end should a problem arise due to the repair, there is no reason to avoid the hail damaged X3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts