BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hydrocarbon Man
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished a month long road trip that took me from Houston to Arkansas to Tennesee to New Mexico, up into Colorado, and then back home through NM again...very nice. I never thought I'd say it, but West Texas isn't that bad a drive...going 100mph that is :) .

Anyway, here are some pics I took along the way, all juiced to some extent with PS. I'm not going to blur the plate...if you want to come steal it, knock yourself out.

Attachments

·
The King of Common Sense
2,144 Posts
I assumed that you drove through my favorite west Texas town, Van Horn?

·
Hydrocarbon Man
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave 330i said:
I assumed that you drove through my favorite west Texas town, Van Horn?
Nope. My southerly return route was Carlsbad to Ft Stockton. The windmill farms out there were impressive.

·
The King of Common Sense
2,144 Posts
AJAX said:
Nope. My southerly return route was Carlsbad to Ft Stockton. The windmill farms out there were impressive.
If you like driving trips, drive through the Ozarks. Any north/south country road is just fine. I found the recommended Hwy 7 in AK too commercial. I love those small quaint little towns. Probably never seen a M3 before. :tsk:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.