BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 G12; 2019 G01' 2020 MB E450 wagon
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm about to order a '17 750ix. I have two questions that perhaps people can answer:

1.What are people doing re a trunk liner? I have had a hexomat in my 5 trunk to protect the carpet and also the electronics underneath in case of a spill. I've been happy with the hexomat but cannot find it in 7 series trunk size. I am not fond of the Weathertech because I don't like the lip (yes, I know it is more functional; I just don't like the way it looks.

2. I love cocomats and will order them too for the passenger compartment. They want to know what kind of fastener is used -- posts or velcro patches. Can someone please have a look?

When my order is finished (hopefully tomorrow) I will post it here. Not yet because I am superstitious. The dealer needs to check some things with BMW tomorrow.

Thanks

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm about to order a '17 750ix. I have two questions that perhaps people can answer:

1.What are people doing re a trunk liner? I have had a hexomat in my 5 trunk to protect the carpet and also the electronics underneath in case of a spill. I've been happy with the hexomat but cannot find it in 7 series trunk size. I am not fond of the Weathertech because I don't like the lip (yes, I know it is more functional; I just don't like the way it looks.

2. I love cocomats and will order them too for the passenger compartment. They want to know what kind of fastener is used -- posts or velcro patches. Can someone please have a look?

When my order is finished (hopefully tomorrow) I will post it here. Not yet because I am superstitious. The dealer needs to check some things with BMW tomorrow.

Thanks
Here's what I had the dealer throw in when I got mine.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=570628&d=1468616403

·
Premium Member
2020 G12; 2019 G01' 2020 MB E450 wagon
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much. I will ask my CA about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts