BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a trunk mat (tan color) for a e39 2000 wagon. Can anyone tell me where can i find this beside the dealer (390$ at dealer).Or solutions.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trunk mat

Not sure if its the same size it might be

about 40 inch widw by 29 long.

thanks

pkk

·
in HIS hands :)
1,730 Posts
ZM Blue Devil said:
ebay Item number: 130008657469

OEM, perfect fit, quick service.:thumbup:
zm,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! had been unsuccessful in looking for one of these. i have my giant one, but sometimes it's a little cumbersome....

jack

·
Registered
15,222 Posts
Shoe mat from Menards Hardware

chivas said:
what about non-wagon?
My inexpensive solution, went to Menards (or Home Depot), bought the charcoal-colored door mat, cut to proper size, it is in fact a nice match with trunk carpet color.

Total cost $6!

cn
98 528i sedan 5spd 90K

·
swinging a big stick
3,940 Posts
aw/ir02smg said:
zm,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! had been unsuccessful in looking for one of these. i have my giant one, but sometimes it's a little cumbersome....

jack
Jack, let me know when you are ready to ditch that giant one. Would be nice to keep dog fur off the side walls of the boot.

·
in HIS hands :)
1,730 Posts
LA525iT said:
Jack, let me know when you are ready to ditch that giant one. Would be nice to keep dog fur off the side walls of the boot.
haha-that's funny you responded. you're the first one i'd get a hold of if i decide to sell it. i'll see how the smaller rubber one looks. the **only** thing i dont like about the giant one is that it's smooth, so anything in the trunk sloshes around all day long. you think your best buddy can hang on for dear life?

i'll keep you posted.

jack

·
swinging a big stick
3,940 Posts
aw/ir02smg said:
haha-that's funny you responded. you're the first one i'd get a hold of if i decide to sell it. i'll see how the smaller rubber one looks. the **only** thing i dont like about the giant one is that it's smooth, so anything in the trunk sloshes around all day long. you think your best buddy can hang on for dear life?

i'll keep you posted.

jack
Right now I have the Weathertech rubber lining, which is great except for the short sidewalls. It's nearly as smooth as yours. On top of that I put a Costco orthopedic dog mattress. The mattress keeps my 90 pound pooch from sliding as it doesnt slide on the Weathertech because the mattress is within an inch of being the exact dimensions of the boot.

My dog actually hasnt been in the E39 too much lately because with all the heat he's only been going to the beach for a swim and the Integra is my "wet dog" car.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
ZM Blue Devil said:
Did a quick search in their ebay store, didnt see anything, drop them a line i found them to be very helpful and prompt (Hammersley BMW Mercedes Benz):thumbup:
when we meetin' up again? should i post a E39 meet for NJ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts