Votes: 1 10.0%
  • They all suck. Keep trying...

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about some feedback on any of these? :dunno: Based on the dimensions of others I've seen, I made the fourth one a bit bigger than it is currently...

20,210 Posts
I dunno, none of those really jump out at me.

How about something a little more personal, to separate yourself from the other jet black 330ci owners?

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Hey Chris . . .

Out of those choices, I'll take # 2. :)

The background for # 3 not that good.

·
5,820 Posts
I like #2 with some personal graphic (name, etc) above and at the same angle as the door edge guard.

#5 looks like it should be Alee's

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
johnlew said:
I like #2 with some personal graphic (name, etc) above and at the same angle as the door edge guard.

#5 looks like it should be Alee's

Wouldn't alee's be a pic of a stack of M68s in the back seat? :D

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
atyclb said:
I dunno, none of those really jump out at me.

How about something a little more personal, to separate yourself from the other jet black 330ci owners?
What other jet black 330Ci owners..? Now that Rip is gone, I can't think of any others, regulars or not. :dunno:

Scott & John, #2 is my second choice behind the one I have now. I'll see if I can get some text to follow along the bottom of the door.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Chris330ci said:

Scott & John, #2 is my second choice behind the one I have now. I'll see if I can get some text to follow along the bottom of the door.
Doesn't really need text (your name is above your avatar), but I think #2 is a better shot than the headlight.

Speaking of text, what font is at the bottom of your sig pic. I think that would look good for my name. :)

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scottn2retro said:

Doesn't really need text (your name is above your avatar), but I think #2 is a better shot than the headlight.

Speaking of text, what font is at the bottom of your sig pic. I think that would look good for my name. :)
Yea, I think I agree about the name not being in the avatar. Don't need to be redundant redundant. :eeps:

Funny you ask, I chose the font out of a long list and the first post I looked at to check it, I saw that ///Matthew used the same font..! :banghead: I forget the name, but I'll look for it later. Dinner time. :D

·
5,820 Posts
Scott, I'm not sure of the font, but I'm pretty sure I italicized whatever it was.

Chris, it's nice w/o any text.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Yah, i think id go with number 2

BTW, the font is VERY cool:thumbup:

I believe its called Asia.....dont know why, it doesnt seem to have any oriental influence :dunno:

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
johnlew said:
Scott, I'm not sure of the font, but I'm pretty sure I italicized whatever it was.

Sorry John, I didn't specify - I meant in Chris's sig pic. :)

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scottn2retro said:

Sorry John, I didn't specify - I meant in Chris's sig pic. :)
Ok, took a few minutes to dig around. Mine is called REALVIRTUE. Looks like it's a Macromedia font. Not sure if 'Asia' is the same thing. :dunno: If you want, I'll email the font file to you. Let me know.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Hmm, i dont have Realvirtue :dunno:

I do remember a few months back i downloaded some new fonts, and this may be one of them. It was probably somebody trying to pass off realvirtue as their own:dunno:

Mine is the regular font-file, True-Type pr whatever its called

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
///Mathew said:
Hmm, i dont have Realvirtue :dunno:

I do remember a few months back i downloaded some new fonts, and this may be one of them. It was probably somebody trying to pass off realvirtue as their own:dunno:

Mine is the regular font-file, True-Type pr whatever its called
Fonts are pretty easy to copy AFAIK. This one is a True Type also. I've never been too font savvy. I just pick the ones that look cool! :thumbup:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Go with what ever Johnlew says, he is the avatar king:thumbup: :bigpimp:

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
johnlew said:

I didn't think it was so unique and I have sigs turned off. :)
You need to turn sigs back on! :thumbup: Take a look at my new one if you haven't already... :dunno:

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
Darn system won't let me vote :banghead:, but I too like #2.

I'm not sure about using REALVIRTUE, because I don't think anyone has any real virtue here. :rolleyes: :D

By the way, johnlew, I'm diggin' your new avatar. Looks pretty cool. :thumbup:

P.s. Sorry to hijack your thread, Chris. But since there's no real virtue :eeps: :tsk: in hijacking on the OT forum since you can't pad your post total, let's call it no harm no foul, huh? :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts