Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2014 328xi M Sport. I upgraded the exhaust to Dinan. My car is CPO and I purchased another year on top of that. My warranty will run out in 2020.

I want to go Dinan stage 1 so I can upgrade the turbo Intercooler etc in the future and only pay the difference in stages once I’ve upgraded the hardware. I’ve read that Dinan isn’t the best and there are other company’s that offer a cheaper better option like JB4. Anyone have Stage 1 on their N20? Would you suggest another company besides Dinan?

I don’t want to void my warranty but I’d like to make it faster ASAP. It seems the only way to go is with Dinan so I don’t screw up my warranty. I read that the JB4 if you take it off before service it doesn’t show up.

This is my first BMW. I’d like to ask the people that are more knowledgeable than I. I’m sure most of you have owned several BMWs in your lifetime. You already know the best way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought jb4 1 month ago on my f30 328i.
Best thing money can buy. You have full support from them in case you have any questions and the jb4 wakes up the car incredibly good. I even did e85 just to try it out and i loved it. Cant wait for Dec to go do the 1/8 near my house. I do plan on removing the jb4 when i go service the car. But that's really no bother at all. Is 2 min to remove and 5 min to install now that i know where everything goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts