BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone here been there b4??? i went yesterday with my best friend and as soon as i got there a little civic hatchback 'challenged' me!! i stayed on his ass the whole time!! i was sliding most of the corners!!! it was soooo fun!!! not bad for my first time!!! ^_^ :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes!!!
 

·
BMW FETISH!!!
Joined
·
5,405 Posts
lol, only way civic would get its rear end out is by using handbrake. LOL peice of crap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
takumei86 said:
has anyone here been there b4??? i went yesterday with my best friend and as soon as i got there a little civic hatchback 'challenged' me!! i stayed on his ass the whole time!! i was sliding most of the corners!!! it was soooo fun!!! not bad for my first time!!! ^_^ :thumbup:
sure you were.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wuilman said:
sure you were.
yeah i was....and what!!! you werent there!! you can ask my bro asshole!!
 

·
BMW FETISH!!!
Joined
·
5,405 Posts
ease up on da language, especially if its towards other members of the forum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
DominguesE30 said:
lol, only way civic would get its rear end out is by using handbrake. LOL peice of crap
Nope, swaybars and shock setup. I was able to slide the rear end on my old VW Scirocco II with big bars.
 

·
another E30 nut
Joined
·
916 Posts
domingues should be the E30 section Moderator.
And tak, You are going to get picked on continually if you continue to post your "experiences" If you were able to barely stay on a civics ass (hatchback=1.3l) . You need a tuneup and a driving lesson. IMO
Dont let people egg you on to the point you start posting profanity

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
mattdk318i said:
domingues should be the E30 section Moderator.
And tak, You are going to get picked on continually if you continue to post your "experiences" If you were able to barely stay on a civics ass (hatchback=1.3l) . You need a tuneup and a driving lesson. IMO
Dont let people egg you on to the point you start posting profanity

Matt
i wasnt "egging him on", i was merely giving him a hard time. SO when other people post 2-3 pages worth of posts making fun or youre HUGE wing you dont curse them out huh?
 

·
Rather Large Member
Joined
·
4,553 Posts
Can't we all just get along?:brent:



Somebody was gonna say it.............................
 

·
another E30 nut
Joined
·
916 Posts
yea, no moderator. I just thought since domingues interveens all the time he should be the mod
And the wing thing WAS totally different. That sort of harware shouldnt come near a BMW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey sorry matt but the civic had a b20 in it with full suspecion and cai and exhaust!!
 

·
BMW FETISH!!!
Joined
·
5,405 Posts
lol, Im sure this forum is about bmw's, not hate. Keeping the peace thats all, thanks matt thu
 

·
On Top
Joined
·
8,772 Posts
takumei86 said:
hey sorry matt but the civic had a b20 in it with full suspecion and cai and exhaust!!
So it had like what? 120 whp? :dunno: I know NOTHING about Honda performance :confused: aside from knowing Spoon makes the best engines for them.
 

·
Registered
E92 07 328xi, 04 F350 6.0, 92 Jetta Carat
Joined
·
2,507 Posts
takumei86 said:
hey sorry matt but the civic had a b20 in it with full suspecion and cai and exhaust!!
was this a b20a or a b20b engine. one does 160 hp and the other like 145hp
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top