BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone here been there b4??? i went yesterday with my best friend and as soon as i got there a little civic hatchback 'challenged' me!! i stayed on his ass the whole time!! i was sliding most of the corners!!! it was soooo fun!!! not bad for my first time!!! ^_^ :thumbup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
takumei86 said:
has anyone here been there b4??? i went yesterday with my best friend and as soon as i got there a little civic hatchback 'challenged' me!! i stayed on his ass the whole time!! i was sliding most of the corners!!! it was soooo fun!!! not bad for my first time!!! ^_^ :thumbup:
sure you were.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wuilman said:
sure you were.
yeah i was....and what!!! you werent there!! you can ask my bro asshole!!

·
another E30 nut
939 Posts
domingues should be the E30 section Moderator.
And tak, You are going to get picked on continually if you continue to post your "experiences" If you were able to barely stay on a civics ass (hatchback=1.3l) . You need a tuneup and a driving lesson. IMO
Dont let people egg you on to the point you start posting profanity

Matt

·
Registered
109 Posts
mattdk318i said:
domingues should be the E30 section Moderator.
And tak, You are going to get picked on continually if you continue to post your "experiences" If you were able to barely stay on a civics ass (hatchback=1.3l) . You need a tuneup and a driving lesson. IMO
Dont let people egg you on to the point you start posting profanity

Matt
i wasnt "egging him on", i was merely giving him a hard time. SO when other people post 2-3 pages worth of posts making fun or youre HUGE wing you dont curse them out huh?

·
Rather Large Member
4,819 Posts
Can't we all just get along?:brent:

Somebody was gonna say it.............................

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey sorry matt but the civic had a b20 in it with full suspecion and cai and exhaust!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.