BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Turning in your lease? Well for your typically expensive tire replacement needs...

1150 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  webguy330i
... I offer you, tirerack.com! =)

Seriously though, I just priced out 2 225/45WR17 Sumitomo HTR Z and 2 245/40ZR17 Sumitomo HTR Z for a grand total (shipped) of $444.44.

What a steal. That's cheaper than 2 Pilot Sports!! =)

There are a couple of cheaper options, and it could go even lower if you mix/match fronts and rears, but I'm not so sure BMW would like that.

Any experiences with lease turn-ins and how much flaque you took for any dents/dings/tire issues/interior problems?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
hey chris

Guess what's coming sometime in june that will give you a reason to come down to armpittsburgh?!?!?! :D

Muhaha.

-t
See less See more
Re: hey chris

tam3 said:
Guess what's coming sometime in june that will give you a reason to come down to armpittsburgh?!?!?! :D

Muhaha.

-t
w00t w00t!! So did you get the call today or something?
See less See more
Yep, I did.

Woohoo!

Now you can go through the torture of waiting with me. haha! (may production/june delivery).

Owner's Circle is messed up (when I entered the production number it had the wrong color/2 options missing) but salesdude knows about it and is checking into it for me.

ahhhh.... the bittersweet agony of waiting... and of course right after I order the tires (go figure!)

-t
See less See more
tam--

Have your salesdude fax you a copy of the Vehicle Inquiry Report.

The VIR comes straight from BMWNA via the dealer's computer, and will list your production number and all of the options/colors on your spec-ed car.

Congrats
See less See more
That's what he faxed to me and what I got my prodction number off of to enter into the Owner's Circle.

When I called to tell him about what the Owner's Circle said he said that it probably just wasn't updated yet since what he sent to me was straight from BMWNA.

I'm not worried, but I know that if I didn't say anything I would have gotten the wrong car because my luck sucks like that. :)
See less See more
Man this is already exciting! Let me do the waiting *for* you, that way I can say "Hey I waited, now lemme friggin drive!". =)

You know what this means right? Yer comin to Rochester for an autocross at some point!! BTW, you should try to come up for one before June anyhow; our first race is April 21 @ RIT.

I bet Geoff is happy to see you out of his hair about this! ;)
See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.