BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered Drooler
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI, i was reading the manual (yes, i'm the kind that does that) and for all those who were confounded and annoyed by the 3-click lane change indicator, you can turn that off (at least if you get Nav/iDrive). It's in the settings panel. I guess it helps to read the manual from time to time ;)

-Mike

· Registered
92 Posts
mikepinkerton said:
Just FYI, i was reading the manual (yes, i'm the kind that does that) and for all those who were confounded and annoyed by the 3-click lane change indicator, you can turn that off (at least if you get Nav/iDrive). It's in the settings panel. I guess it helps to read the manual from time to time ;)

-Mike
Why would you want to turn it off...its great!!

· Registered
172 Posts
Pangearox said:
Why would you want to turn it off...its great!!
Pangearox, what's the review on your new car?? How do you like it after you have had it for awhile? Pros? Cons? I saw your pics and the jealously factor went up very very high!! :D

· John Firestone
2,917 Posts
mikepinkerton said:
Just FYI, i was reading the manual (yes, i'm the kind that does that) and for all those who were confounded and annoyed by the 3-click lane change indicator, you can turn that off (at least if you get Nav/iDrive)....
Does that also restore the traditional, normal way you latch on and turn off a car's turn signals? Or do you still have to click again to turn them off? That seems to be the issue that has been confounding and annoying people, not the lane change function.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.