Car Junkie
3,390 Posts

But here's my real namesake:

·
Registered
678 Posts
JST said:
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/er/pit/images/jst.jpg
I grew up there! Specifically in Portage. I've been to every place shown, too. My aunt lives in Cresson. I went to HS in Ebensburg. My dad works in Johnstown and I've been to the flood memorial. I've also been through E. Conemaugh and South Fork. (BTW, Charles Bronson grew up near S. Fork.) '77 was the last big flood in Johnstown. The first was in the 1880s and there was another in the 1930s. The big industries of the area were steel mills and coal mines. Now that those have closed down, it's mainly service and manufacturing. Not really my thing.

Anyway, here's what mine got.

Makes sense, since a cenotaph is a monument for the dead.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Trancelvr not found, it then substituted transceiver, which brought up the following. Does this count?

Attachments

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
Uter

The wild and wacky, madcapped hilarity of the Simpsons.

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
Very literally, this is the first result returned. Of course, I do not know anyone in this pic or what the hell is actually going on here. I was hoping for something more interesting. No such luck.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Jetfire said:
snip
But here's my real namesake:

[IMG]http://www.bwtf.com/rid/toys/reviews/stormjet/jetfire.gif
When I was a kid, that was one of my favorite transformers:thumbup:

·
Registered
294 Posts
PM 325xiT said:
Your search - pm 325xit - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

:cry: :confused:
Yup, me too. :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
Jetfire said:
That was my FAVORITE Transformer of all time! I think I still have it sitting in a box at my paren'ts house.

Hmm.... come to think of it, I had another plane that transformed, but it was from a different cartoon series.... One of the 1st Japanimation series from the mid-80's, but I can't remember the name. :banghead: It was set in space and pitted man against some alien species, had a very 'military' look to it. Anybody remember the series I'm talking about? :dunno:

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
TopazTim325 said:

That was my FAVORITE Transformer of all time! I think I still have it sitting in a box at my paren'ts house.

Hmm.... come to think of it, I had another plane that transformed, but it was from a different cartoon series.... One of the 1st Japanimation series from the mid-80's, but I can't remember the name. :banghead: It was set in space and pitted man against some alien species, had a very 'military' look to it. Anybody remember the series I'm talking about? :dunno:
That was one of my favorites as well. Can you tell? :D

Maybe you're thinking of Robotech. The Macross guys had robot/plane/weird-hybrid-of-both machines that they used to defend against aliens like the Zentraedi.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Jetfire said:

That was one of my favorites as well. Can you tell? :D

Maybe you're thinking of Robotech. The Macross guys had robot/plane/weird-hybrid-of-both machines that they used to defend against aliens like the Zentraedi.
Also, my favourite but I never had enough money to buy that one. I had most of the small Autobots.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts