BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Who is going to win the UFC main even tonight?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
27,337 Posts
MrAirbags said:
Who is going to win tonight?

Couture. He is a better fighter than Liddell. Chuck just has the big punch. Randy won't make the same mistake twice. Are you getting the PPV?

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robsa said:
Couture. He is a better fighter than Liddell. Chuck just has the big punch. Randy won't make the same mistake twice. Are you getting the PPV?
Yep, I just ordered it. Instead of ordering on the remote, I order via online so the signal isn't married to just one receiver. Now I can watch it in on the Sony 60" as well as in the game room when some friends come over to shoot some pool.

Oh, and I totally disagree with you. I think Chuck is going to take Randy. Both are bad asses, but I think Chuck has the edge.

·
27,337 Posts
MrAirbags said:
Yep, I just ordered it. Instead of ordering on the remote, I order via online so the signal isn't married to just one receiver. Now I can watch it in on the Sony 60" as well as in the game room when some friends come over to shoot some pool.

Oh, and I totally disagree with you. I think Chuck is going to take Randy. Both are bad asses, but I think Chuck has the edge.
I read that Randy has been training with Arlovski to get ready for this. Now there is a bad man and he is only 26.

Post a play by play for us.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
the tv in the pool hall is teeny-tiny.

:bigpimp:

MrAirbags said:

·
27,337 Posts
Chuck beat a 43 year old man with the big punch. Congrats to Chuck he is an excellent fighter.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,398 Posts
Robsa said:
Chuck beat a 43 year old man with the big punch. Congrats to Chuck he is an excellent fighter.
Chuck is from Santa Barbara.

He went to my high school...

:thumbup:

·
Whatever
2,182 Posts
I don't think Randy can take on Liddel anymore. The Iceman won pretty convincingly in their last 2 fights. However, Randy put a whooping on the much bigger Gonzaga the other night!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts