BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pebble fly onto my windshield today during a light rain, and my windshield wiper proceeded to scrape it along the glass in a big arch - from the very bottom all the way to the top of the wipe. :cry: It is in my direct line of sight, and considering my OCD issues, its going to drive me insane. :yikes:

Is there any product out there that can get scratches out of glass? Its not necessarily deep, just really long. Can a professional do anything for it? I don't want to have the windshield replaced, because I bought the car used and I think the previous owner already replaced it once.

Thanks for any input!

·
Ring Junkie
462 Posts
mandms7 said:
I had a pebble fly onto my windshield today during a light rain, and my windshield wiper proceeded to scrape it along the glass in a big arch - from the very bottom all the way to the top of the wipe...
Same [email protected] thing happened to me... :mad: I've been meaning to take it to a glass place to see if it could be buffed out... :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.