BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email today from BMW for their "Ultimate Driving Experience". I remember reading other posts about this, so I was interested (its at "The Cell" - White Sox's park mid-July). I follow the links to the sign up page, and best I can figure, no spaces are left as it won't let me select any times for an appointment. Jeez. If I hadn't just mailed my check for my next driving school, I'd be really bummed.

Dear Mr. Jones,

BMW invites you to put the all-new 3 Series through its paces on a Performance Driving course. Discover for yourself the exhilaration of its 255-horsepower engine as it races to the 7000-rpm redline; you'll truly discover The Ultimate Driving Experience®.

BMW's professional driving instructors will teach you advanced techniques that squeeze every last bit of performance out of this "Ultimate Driving Machine®". And you can do your own comparisons by checking out the competitive models that will also be available. It's a day of driving excitement that will help you get more enjoyment out of every drive you take. Best of all - it's compliments of BMW. Class size is extremely limited for this complimentary course, so make your reservations today.

·
Hofmeister kink ftw!1!!1!
1,482 Posts
Quite a few who sign up end up no-showing. If you really want to do it, just show up that day and I bet you'll get in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts