Premium Package
6-speed Sport Auto Trans (SAT)
HID Headlight/Auto-dimming Mirror
iPod/Aux Input
Full Leather Power Memory Seat
Moonroof
Dual Climate Control

Aftermarket
Iforged Essen 20' Rims with Hankook V12 Ventus 80% tread left ($4500 Brand New) - I have the original wheels+tires
RPI GT Full Axle Back Exhaust ($1000 Brand New) - I have the original full exhaust
H&R 15mm & 20mm Spacers
Custom Tinted Taillight
70% Ceramic Tint Front Windshield(Blocks 99% of UV lights)
35% Tint All Around
Euro Sidemarker delete
ACS Style Trunk spoiler
10W LED Angel light
LED Interior Lights
LED License Plate Light
Brand New OEM Black Carpet Mat
Aux Input Retrofit
Detailed/polished exterior with Rupes Orbital Washer for a Deep Shine

This is the 2004 530i with M54 engine, which was voted one of the most reliable engine in the BMW history. This was my back up car thus the low mileage. I bought a brand new 535i, so I'm selling my beloved e60 530i.

This car is in a pristine condition, very well maintained. Non-smoker/No Pet/No kids. Clean car with no accidents. Always had 5W-30 Liqui Moly Synthetic Engine Oil, torqued to the factory setting. Brake fluid and Coolant flush was recently done.

Both OEM and aftermarket parts are cheap on this car. Insurance is extremely cheap. I paid $55/mo for full coverage (100K/300K, $500 deductible). Registration is also cheap. It's a very low maintenance car.

This is your opportunity to own an extremely entertaining and reliable European Sedan that's cheaper than a used civic. It's ridiculously hard to find a mileage that's this low for this car.

Cash offers will have priority. No joy rides. Low ballers will be ignored.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
******ULTRA LOW MILE E60 2004 530i w/iForged Rims & RPI Exhaust******

FYI, A friend of mine just bought a 2007 550i sports pkg with 57k miles in mint conditions for $13k from a dealership in NYC

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for everyone who PM'd me. Sale is pending now.

This is a car with $6300 parts invested. I'm listing $12K for the car, $2K for the parts. If you're not interested, just move on and don't buy it.

53k miles is not considered ultra low mielage. You should change your title.
IMO, 53K miles in 12 years is considered ULTRA LOW Mileage for a sedan in SoCal. That's 4416miles/yr.

FYI, A friend of mine just bought a 2007 550i sports pkg with 57k miles in mint conditions for $13k from a dealership in NYC
Good for him. I bought a 2008 M6 with 15K miles in 2011 for $41K because the seller was leaving the country, so what? You're going to always see those incredible deals. You have the check the condition of the cars such as accident records.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.