BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
I'm not saying one way or the other since I've never purchased from them, but you may wanna read this thread (which has also made the rounds of the other bimmer boards)... http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94736 . As in all things, more people will post complaints than congratulations, so take everything with a large dose of skepticism.

Also search for other threads here and on the other bimmer boards for information, some good some bad, about them and their products. There are plenty of satisfied customers out there.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
chgolatin2 said:
I just got a quote from Umnitza, Angel Eyes for my e39 for $149!!! :thumbup: :rolleyes:

Has anyone purchase them for the 5 Series if so, how they they look??? Opinions will be appreciated, thanks!
Too many complains about them in different bimmer boards. The impression I got is that they/he would argue with the customer and many times comes accross as he is right and the customer is wrong/bad/stupid/made mistakes. Sometimes, if the customer talk to the owner, he would rectify the situation. But generally speaking, as a business, they have too many complains about them for me, personally to feel assured about them.

But thats just me. Some people think they are great...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think all of those bargain angel eyes look funny, I don't like the looks of any of them. The only ones I like are the OEM hella housing (EURO or US) but to each it's own. When I see e39's with them coming from far I assume it's a 3 series who wanted to put angel eyes on his car but had no options from Hella so they used aftermarket. In my opinion, they don't look as refined as the OEM angel eyes.

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
We had growing pains.
We acknoledged them.
We've moved on.

Of the 4000+ customers we have, a small percentage of them have aren't happy. A large percentage of those that aren't happy have complained.

We endeavor to do EVERYTHING to help the customer.

We've operating on 7 of 8 cylinders now - whereas we were at 4. So most all shipments are going out within 2-3 days of order.

Don't assume you know things you do not.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,590 Posts
htdaab said:
I think they're really cheesy looking. I wouldn't ruin your car by putting them on.
The primary clinic at Bimmerfest 2001 was the installation of Umnitza
"Angel Eyes" on an earlier model year E39. They looked great, in fact
soon after they became a rage (like clears lens upgrades) to all of the
pre-2001 E39 owners.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.