BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to use Bimmercode on my wife's 2018 X3 M40i, but I'm having issues finding a vendor for the UniCarScan OBD Adapter. Bimmercode states only two adapters work with the G01 platform ECU.

The two websites mentioned on the Bimmercode app are not options - scantool-direct.co.uk is out of stock, and obd-2.de is only in German (no English option). I'm not opposed to ordering from Germany at all, but my German language skills are very basic, not good enough to feel confident in placing an order. Google Translate doesn't seem to work well with the site either (can't get the Cart to load).

Anyone have another vendor for the UniCarScan Bluetooth adapter they can recommend? I'm in the USA, but can easily order internationally.

Per Bimmercode, the G01 model requires either this adapter or OBDLink LX Bluetooth. The latter isn't an option as it supports only Android (I use iOS, iPhone X).

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Use chrome when accessing the site. Chrome offers translation and will translate German to English. I ordered my adapter there and it took 15 days to arrive. They even sent me a followup email with shipping information and wanted me to review the adapter once I used it. They seemed very professional to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts