BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/girls,

Finally got around to fitting the lip spoiler. I painted it matte black to go with the wheels. Eibach springs have been fitted. Still waiting to find a decent seller for the kidney grilles as the ones I bought from ebay were crap!

What do you guys think so far? Having the windows tinted soon and the roof wrapped in black next.

:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Yup.
538 Posts
Looks great! I love the lip, and painting it black vs body color is definitely the way to go. Too bad they don't ship to the US!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Definitely a great look. I like it!

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I love it. It looks very aggressive.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I Love it too, I want one! We need to figure out a way to get some over here in the US!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the comments. :thumbup:

If you are serious about purchasing the spoiler I will look into how much it will cost to ship the item to the US. I will contact the seller and see if he will do any discount for bulk buy and then I will order them to get delivered to the UK and then ship them along to you guys.

Let me know who definetely wants the spoiler and the destinations they need to be sent to.

Sonu :thumbup:

·
Obsessive or Enthusiast?
257 Posts
I definitely want one. I would really appreciate it if you can do this. I'm in Maryland btw.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks great I want one also. Really like the look of your ride :D.... Can you give me the specs on your wheels and tires? Size offsets any info you have will be helpful. Thanks..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts