Registered
1,523 Posts
is this the 'ZHP' edition? :rofl:

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlackChrome said:
Isn't 2006 the very last year for e46? Will there be an updated-updated one next year? :angel:

BTW, you can get the same book for $79.99 shipped here!
Ooh! Thanks for the linky! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
14,972 Posts
Thanks! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
14,972 Posts
KrisL said:
Just a reminder... bimmerzone will start shipping these tomorrow... I just ordered mine :).
:stupid:

:thumbup:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
operknockity said:
They are not yet advertising the CD-ROM version of the updated manual. The most recent they have on CD is still the E46 through 2001 version :mad:
The 01 CD didn't come out until over a year after the printed one.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
operknockity said:
They are not yet advertising the CD-ROM version of the updated manual. The most recent they have on CD is still the E46 through 2001 version :mad:
Our Xerox Documentcenters here at work will automatically scan into PDF, duplex, with a tray doc feeder....

hehe

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
operknockity said:
So you are willing to do this for us????? :angel:
I'm not willing to rip off the binding on my own copy.

Besides, that would be copyright infringement.

It would be awfully dumb for someone to admit willingness to do such a thing on a public medium such as this.

As a representative of the Bimmerfest team, I can't set a bad example or put the rest of bimmerfest in jeopardy for an act of that nature.

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
KrisL said:
I'm not willing to rip off the binding on my own copy.

Besides, that would be copyright infringement.

It would be awfully dumb for someone to admit willingness to do such a thing on a public medium such as this.

As a representative of the Bimmerfest team, I can't set a bad example or put the rest of bimmerfest in jeopardy for an act of that nature.
No problem! Just a little harmless baiting.

I wouldn't do it either unless the person supplied their own copy of the manual to be "destroyed" by ripping the binding off in order to run it through the machine.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.